1. Penetration and Rape: A case for the re-evaluation of Section 357 of the Criminal Code. Published in 2000, Vol. 5 of the Advocate Journal. A Publication of the Law Society University of Jos.
2. Revisiting the Nigerian Question. Published in 2000, Vol. 5 of the Advocate Journal. A Publication of the Law Society University of Jos.
Some Papers Presented
1. Legal and Constitutional Provisions on Human Rights of Pre-Trial Detainees in Nigeria. Presented at the Seminar organized by the REPLACE for Magistrates & Senior Police Offices at the Newcastle Hotel Owerri on the 8th and 9th of July 2009.
2. Legislative and Policy Making Process. Presented at the Seminar organized by the ERN in Katsina in 2010.
3. History of Electoral Reforms in Nigeria. Presented at the Seminar organized by the ERN in Sokoto in 2010.
4. Advocacy Techniques towards Electoral Reform in Nigeria.Presented at the Seminar organized by the ERN in Katsina in 2010.
5. X-raying Constitutional Provisions on Elections and Electoral Matters.Presented at the Seminar organized by the ERN in Katsina in 2010.
6. Understanding the Constitutional Review Process.Presented at the Seminar organized by the ERN in Kano in 2010.
7. Examination of the Integration of Mediation and ADR in Criminal Justice Administration.
8. National, Regional & International Human Rights Instruments in the Area of Pre Trial Detentions. Presented at the Seminar organized by the REPLACE for Magistrates & Senior Police Offices at the Newcastle Hotel Owerri on the 8th and 9th of July 2009.
9. Reasons and Incentives For Criminal Justice Agencies To Assume an Active Role In Pre-Trial Detention Reform Efforts In Nigeria. Presented at the PTD training for Magistrates and Police Officers held at the Conference Hall of the Gwadangwaji Secretariat, BirninKebbiKebbi State between on the 1st of December 2010.
10. The Constitutional and Legal Issues In the Investigation and Interrogation of Offenders: Bringing Out New Methods of Interrogation of Accused Persons Devoid Of Torture. Presented at a one day Seminar organized by the Human Rights Monitor for Police and Prison Officers at the Nimma Hotel, Kano on the 13th of December 2010.
11. The Role of Constituents in the Electoral Reform Process.Presented at the Constituents Outreach organized by the ACE in collaboration with the ERN on ensuring electoral reform in Nigeria based on the Electoral Reform Committee Report in Katsina State in March 2010.
12. Voting Procedures & Systems.Presented at the Seminar organized by the ERN at the Durbar Hotel Kano in 2010.
13. Understanding the Electoral Reform Recommendations and Their Implications.Presented at the Seminar organized by the ERN at the Durbar Hotel Kano in 2010.
14. How to Access the Credibility of Local Government Elections: National, Regional & International Best Practices.Presented at a seminar organized by the Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission at the Women’s Multipurpose Hall in Kaduna in 2013.
15. Principles Of Fair Trial In Pre-Trial Stage Of Criminal Justice Administration:A Synopsis Of International, Regional And National Norms at the Workshop organized by the Rights Enforcement and Public Law Centre (REPLACE) for Magistrates in Lafia, Nasarawa State on the 9th of October 2014.
16. Fahimtan Gyare Gyare Da MukeNema A DokokinZabe Da YaddaYaKamata Ana Gudannad Da Zabe A Kassan Mu.Presented at the Constituency Outreach organised by the ERN under the auspices of the Civil Society Coordinating Committee on Electoral Reform held in Jibia/Kaita Federal Constituency, Katsina State on the 6th of March 2010.
17. A Critical Appraisal Of Human Rights Abuses In Nigeria presented at the Monthly General Meeting of the Christian Lawyers Fellowship of Nigeria, Kaduna Branch on the 21st of March 2014 at the CAN Secretariat, Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Kaduna.
18. Constitutional Provisions on Electoral Matters. Presented at a seminar organized by the Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission at the Women’s Multipurpose Hall in Kaduna in 2013.
19. Examination of theIntegration of Mediation And ADR In Criminal Justice Administration.Presented at the Seminar organized by the National Congress of the Nigeria Congress of Catholic Prison Pastoral Care (NCCPPC) at the Catholic Social Centre, Kaduna on the 17th of November 2010.
20. Reforming Our Electoral Justice System. Presented at the Zonal Public Hearing on Constitutional Review and Electoral Reform (Northwest Zone) before the Senate Committee on the Review of the 1999 Constitution held at the Sani Abacha Stadium Kano on the 14th of December 2009.
21. Drafting Notices and Grounds of Appeal. Presented at the 2 Day Effective Litigation Skills organised by Odade Consulting at the Court of Appeal, Kaduna on the 4th and 5th of April 2012 with the theme: Preparing and Presenting Appeals.